Jul 31, 2020
Have you ever had an interaction with someone, walked away feeling one way, only to find out the other person seemed to have a completely different conversation?
I see situations like this escalate when people start to blend facts with feelings, or present their feelings as factual.
Some core truths you'll hear in this episode ⬇️
1. If you're feeling an emotion that emotion is true for you
2. Not everyone needs to agree with your perspective for it to be true
3. There are Truths with a capital 'T' - aka facts that are indisputable like gravity
4. There are relative truths - like time slowing down when you're bored
5. The emotional responses you have to the experiences of your life are true, even if someone else's experience was different.